Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Put Your Legs up!


Yogis claim that Legs-Up-The-Wall pose will cure any ailment.

I've recommended this poses so many times this week, that I thought it would be a good one to share with you. I often use this pose as a way to cure insomnia. When I can't sleep, I literally flip myself around on my bed, put my legs up the wall and notice my breath come in and out. And... Ta Da! Presto! I'm back to sleep. I highly recommend it over the old counting sheep method.



Yoga Journal writes that Legs-Up-The-Wall pose is good for almost anything that ails you including:

  • Anxiety
  • Arthritis
  • Digestive problems
  • Headache
  • High and low blood pressure
  • Insomnia
  • Migraine
  • Mild depression
  • Respiratory ailments
  • Urinary disorders
  • Varicose veins
  • Menstrual cramps
  • Premenstrual syndrome
  • Menopause

Check out the whole article for a more detailed explanation of this pose. Then, try it out! See what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment