Monday, January 24, 2011

The 8 week Group Experience

The time has come to make that commitment to your health and your Self! I'm excited to announce that your 8 week Yoga Therapy program is starting Sunday Feb. 6th. Your all day retreat will be held on Saturday Mar. 5th. As you prepare for the program, this is a good time to notice your life circumstances right now. Ask yourself "How can this Group Experience serve me best? What do I want to receive or experience?" No need for solid answers here, just be curious of your intention. If you're still on the fence about joining, why not give me a call 250 505 9807 or email communityyogatherapy@gmail.com. Don't be shy, I won't bite. I'll be glad to answer any questions. I'm looking forward to sharing this amazing program with all of you. I have experienced it myself and it has been transformational. I was left with simple, practical ways to deal with my daily stresses. Living a healthy life with more Ease... Yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment